Pages

Saturday 30 November 2013

SO RIGHT, SO WRONG.

datin
It started out so right…
I enjoyed his company…
He was everything I’d hoped for…
I thought i did
 Then……….
The feeling was so unusual
Yet it felt so right
i saw myself in cloud nine...
what would cloud ten feel like?
But then…
The timing was so right...
'Coz I’ve waited all my life...
My friends thought i was mad...
But i told them i was right..
‘I’m in love!’
so i thought…
'I’m a Cinderella'
So i felt
''Paloma was lucky!''
So i said
Until then…..
It dawned on me...
I’m in cloud zero!
I’m remixing Dare Art Alade
‘He’s not the man i use to know”
Did i ever know him?
I was captivated by his smiles…
His steps…
His accent…
Even his name!
ww
and today?…
i just realized i said i do…
I’m married to a stranger!
this is so wrong.
bk

No comments:

Post a Comment